Friday, May 8, 2015

Travel Portfolio Set

Biology Travel Portfolio Set by Heidi Staples for Modern Patchwork Magazine

Earlier this year I finished my Travel Portfolio Set for the Spring issue of Modern Patchwork Magazine which has just finally been published. The lovely people at Cloud 9 Fabrics were kind enough to donate some of Sarah Watson's stunning Biology collection for this magazine project. I think Biology is one of the most original collections to come on the market in the past year, and between you and me, I want to cover everything I own with that dreamy border print on the left. It's truly stunning!

These portfolios are available in two sizes, and they're perfect for work, school, or household lists. They make a wonderful last minute gift for teachers, moms, or grads too. Just add a pad of paper and something to write with -- even a gift card, if you're feeling really nice! -- and you're in business.

Biology Travel Portfolio Set by Heidi Staples for Modern Patchwork Magazine

You can pick up a copy of Modern Patchwork in your local book store or quilt shop, or you can just buy one online right here. There are some amazing projects in this issue, and I'm pretty honored to be featured alongside such talented people!

Happy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. You are after all one of those talented people. I'm getting my copy as soon as I can get myself to the LQS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful.Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are gorgeous Heidi. Congratulations on another publication :-) I finally managed to order a couple of the Biology prints - I can't wait to receive them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have your fabulous book and I can't wait to make everything in it! I love the travel portfolio and may make one for each of my co-workers. Thank you for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these and already have the magazine. Congrats on getting published!

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...